Healthcare & Social Security Workshop - Steeleville, IL
Workshop topics will include:
- Maximizing Social Security income for you and your spouse
- Understanding the impact and potential costs of starting Social Security benefits before your full retirement age
- Strategies to help reduce taxation of Social Security benefits
- Estimating your future healthcare costs in retirement
- Understanding Medicare Parts A, B, C and D, what they cover, and what they cost
Prudential Annuities is providing this workshop for informational or educational purposes only and does not provide investment advice or recommendations about managing or investing your retirement savings.
Date and Time
Wed, Jan 29, 2020
5:30p - 7:00p CST
First National Bank of Steeleville
400 West Broadway
Steeleville , IL 62288
Registration to begin at 5:30pm Presentation from 6:00-7:00pm RSVP (618) 965-3441 Hors d'oeuvres will be served!